Do Good-EpicPromise Foundation Announces Educational Grants
In line with our mission to create an Experience of a Lifetime for all employees, we are thrilled to announce the second major component of our EpicPromise Foundation commitment – grants for educational pursuits. This includes two programs: Educational Ascent Grants available to employees and EpicPromise Scholars, available to the children of employees. These grants will be awarded for a variety of educational pursuits, including:
- Assistance in degree or certificate programs (including technical or vocational programs)
- Obtaining a General Education Development (GED) certificate
- And taking an English-as-a-second-language (ESL) class
Since January, the EpicPromise Foundation has provided $393,940 in emergency financial assistance and scholarships to children of employees. We are thrilled to now offer financial assistance towards educational pursuits. Reaching our full educational potential allows us to better align who we are with what we do. We know our employees are ambitious, passionate and committed to making a difference at our Company and in the world. The EpicPromise Foundation wants to invest in creating a path for employees and their children to pursue their dreams. We encourage those who qualify to apply for this worthwhile, and potentially life-changing opportunity.
- Important Things to Know:
- EpicPromise Foundation educational grants are highly competitive and must meet strict federal guidelines. Reference the Educational Grants Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs).
- Educational Ascent Grants application deadlines:
- November 1, 2016
- April 14, 2017
- July 6, 2017
- EpicPromise Scholars application deadline: March 1, 2017
- Educational grants are only available to Vail Resorts employees in the United States.
Email the EpicPromise Foundation at EpicPromise or call 303.464.6944 with questions or concerns.